UOM of products

hoandv
This post was updated on .
Hi all
I want to create a product that has more than two uoms ( A and B ...). B
is basical uom which has price of 5$ and is default uom when we sale product, A
is extended uom( A = 50B) which has price of 245$ and is default uom when we
purchase or receive  products.
Can you show me how to do it?
Thank all

Re: UOM of products

hans_bakker
On 20/10/14 08:54, Hoan dang van wrote:
> Hi all
> I want to create a products that have more two uom ( A and B ...). B
> is basically UOM has price is 5$ and is default uom when sale product, A
> is extendedly UOM ( A = 50B) has price is 245$ and is default uom when
> purchasing or receipt product.
> Can everybody show me how this dose.
> Thank all

you can have a look at:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/cms/ViewBlogArticle?articleContentId=C-16750&blogContentId=AWS_BLOG

Re: UOM of products

JulienNicolas
Hi Hoan,

Do you think your needs are the same as this jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5672 ?

In this case, we can provide an add-on that can do the job. We are
testing it but if you want to test it with us just let me know.

Julien NICOLAS.

Le 20/10/2014 03:54, Hoan dang van a écrit :
> Hi all
> I want to create a products that have more two uom ( A and B ...). B
> is basically UOM has price is 5$ and is default uom when sale product, A
> is extendedly UOM ( A = 50B) has price is 245$ and is default uom when
> purchasing or receipt product.
> Can everybody show me how this dose.
> Thank all

Re: UOM of products

hoandv
Hi Julien
Yes, My case is the same as your case. I also read your issue, it is good idea. I want to test it with you. Can you show me the way test it with you
Thanks

Re: UOM of products

JulienNicolas
Hi Hoan,

We are using add-on manager so if you know how it work, I can provide
easily the add-on.
The add-on can be integrate into 13.07 release.

I think I have to modify it to delete dependency with other add-ons so
tell me the release you work on. And I'll share it.

Regards,

Julien.

Le 22/10/2014 07:29, hoandv a écrit :

> Hi Julien
> Yes, My case is the same as your case. I also read your issue, it is good
> idea. I want to test it with you. Can you show me the way test it with you
> Thanks
> ​

Re: UOM of products

hoandv
Hi Julien
I use ofbiz 12.04 release

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM, JulienNicolas [via OFBiz] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hoan,

We are using add-on manager so if you know how it work, I can provide
easily the add-on.
The add-on can be integrate into 13.07 release.

I think I have to modify it to delete dependency with other add-ons so
tell me the release you work on. And I'll share it.

Regards,

Julien.

Le 22/10/2014 07:29, hoandv a écrit :

> Hi Julien
> Yes, My case is the same as your case. I also read your issue, it is good
> idea. I want to test it with you. Can you show me the way test it with you
> Thanks
> ​

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/UOM-of-products-tp4657073p4657270.html
To unsubscribe from UOM of products, click here.
NAML

--
FullName: Đặng Văn Hoàn
Birthday: 14/06/1991

Re: UOM of products

JulienNicolas
Hi Hoan,

I've started backporting the add-on in 12.04 but I have some build error
that I have to solve before sharing.

I hope that the add-on for 12.04 will be ready next week.
Anyway if want to test it in 13.07 it's also possible :)

I keep you inform.

Regards,

Julien.

Le 23/10/2014 12:17, hoandv a écrit :

> Hi Julien
> I use ofbiz 12.04 release
>
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM, JulienNicolas [via OFBiz] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Hoan,
>>
>> We are using add-on manager so if you know how it work, I can provide
>> easily the add-on.
>> The add-on can be integrate into 13.07 release.
>>
>> I think I have to modify it to delete dependency with other add-ons so
>> tell me the release you work on. And I'll share it.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Julien.
>>
>> Le 22/10/2014 07:29, hoandv a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Julien
>>> Yes, My case is the same as your case. I also read your issue, it is
>> good
>>> idea. I want to test it with you. Can you show me the way test it with
>> you
>>> Thanks
>>> ​
>>>

>>> --

>> <
>> .
>> NAML
>> <
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: UOM of products

hoandv
Hi Julien
Can you give me the add-on of ofbiz trunk or ofbiz 13.07?
Thank you very much.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM, JulienNicolas [via OFBiz] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Hoan,

I've started backporting the add-on in 12.04 but I have some build error
that I have to solve before sharing.

I hope that the add-on for 12.04 will be ready next week.
Anyway if want to test it in 13.07 it's also possible :)

I keep you inform.

Regards,

Julien.

Le 23/10/2014 12:17, hoandv a écrit :

> Hi Julien
> I use ofbiz 12.04 release
>
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM, JulienNicolas [via OFBiz] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:

>> Hi Hoan,
>>
>> We are using add-on manager so if you know how it work, I can provide
>> easily the add-on.
>> The add-on can be integrate into 13.07 release.
>>
>> I think I have to modify it to delete dependency with other add-ons so
>> tell me the release you work on. And I'll share it.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Julien.
>>
>> Le 22/10/2014 07:29, hoandv a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Julien
>>> Yes, My case is the same as your case. I also read your issue, it is
>> good
>>> idea. I want to test it with you. Can you show me the way test it with
>> you
>>> Thanks
>>> ​
>>>

>>> --

NAML

--
FullName: Đặng Văn Hoàn
Birthday: 14/06/1991

Re: UOM of products

JulienNicolas
I just drop it in Jira 5672.

Thanks to Leïla Mekika in charge of the development.

Julien.

Le 24/10/2014 09:22, hoandv a écrit :

> Hi Julien
> Can you give me the add-on of ofbiz trunk or ofbiz 13.07?
> Thank you very much.
>
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM, JulienNicolas [via OFBiz] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Hoan,
>>
>> I've started backporting the add-on in 12.04 but I have some build error
>> that I have to solve before sharing.
>>
>> I hope that the add-on for 12.04 will be ready next week.
>> Anyway if want to test it in 13.07 it's also possible :)
>>
>> I keep you inform.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Julien.
>>
>> Le 23/10/2014 12:17, hoandv a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Julien
>>> I use ofbiz 12.04 release
>>>
>>> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM, JulienNicolas [via OFBiz] <
>>> [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4657342&i=0>>

>> http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

>> <
>> .
>> NAML
>> <
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: UOM of products

hoandv
Thank Julien
I have received it. I will see it carefully and will soon feedback to you

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/UOM-of-products-tp4657073p4657358.html