Request to become a Contributor

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Request to become a Contributor

Pradeep Chaudhary-2
Hello,

Please register me as an OFBiz Contributor.

My Account Details are-
Full Name: Pradeep Choudhary
User Name: pradeep.choudhary1994
Email: [hidden email]

I have signed the ICLA-
https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

Thanks and regards,

--
Pradeep Choudhary Enterprise Software Engineer
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
Cell phone: +91 7869696004

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Request to become a Contributor

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Done, Thanks Pradeep! Please check -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/AIRMAg

Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
HotWax Systems - est. 1997 <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>


On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Pradeep Chaudhary <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please register me as an OFBiz Contributor.
>
> My Account Details are-
> Full Name: Pradeep Choudhary
> User Name: pradeep.choudhary1994
> Email: [hidden email]
>
> I have signed the ICLA-
> https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> --
> *Pradeep Choudhary* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems
> <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
> Cell phone: +91 7869696004
>
> HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
> Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
> research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
> <https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
> .
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Request to become a Contributor

Pradeep Chaudhary-2
Thanks Ashish for the help :)

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Done, Thanks Pradeep! Please check -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/AIRMAg

Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
HotWax Systems - est. 1997 <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>


On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Pradeep Chaudhary <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please register me as an OFBiz Contributor.
>
> My Account Details are-
> Full Name: Pradeep Choudhary
> User Name: pradeep.choudhary1994
> Email: [hidden email]
>
> I have signed the ICLA-
> https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> --
> *Pradeep Choudhary* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems
> <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
> Cell phone: +91 7869696004
>
> HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
> Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
> research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
> <https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
> .
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>



--
Pradeep Choudhary Enterprise Software Engineer
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
Cell phone: +91 7869696004

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here.

Loading...