Re: [OFBiz] Users - Open source ERP Comparison

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Open source ERP Comparison

Rajeev Nair
Hi  ,

         Its gonnabe a good idea..even i am interested in the same.

regards
Rajeev Nair

On 7/12/05, Rohit Rai <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi! Friends,

Its been time I havce been away busy with our projects.

Also I was studying the various Open Source ERP Solutions. And I think there should be some comparison chart where we can put up all the details of what solution supports what. Not for competition but then the solution that doesn't have a feature can implement it learning from the product that has. This will help us arrive at a much more complete solution faster and that will be in the true spirit of Open Source. After all its all about Collaboration and not competition. I would like to hear from others about this. I am ready to take the initiative if the community is willing to help.

regards
Rajeev Nair