RE: Credit Memos that Tie to an Invoice

james-2
Any one familiar with the process below?

From: Rishi Solanki <[hidden email]>
Date: Fri, July 21, 2017 9:12 pm
To: ofbizuser <[hidden email]>

James,

Thanks for your reply, +1 for both incoming and outgoing invoices. For
both
the cases basic services to refund, credit on account already exists and
you just need to use them in your applying algorithm.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 9:27 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Rishi.
>
> If I am applying a Credit based off of a sales order I should know which
> invoice was generated. If the invoice has not been paid yet then I
> would simply use the credit memo to apply to that invoice. If they
> invoice has been paid then the user should have the option to generate a
> refund or credit on account. Does that make sense?
>
> Same thing on the Return to Vendor. I should be able to identify which
> manufacturer invoice that I want to apply the credit to so when the
> credit is created it automatically applies it. This is of course if the
> credit is auto generated. If not we should be able to select which
> invoices we want to apply it to as it operated today. I think we will
> tackle this development.
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

Jacques Le Roux
Administrator
Hi James,

I have not tested, but I guess you are right and should create a Jira for that

Thanks for the report

Jacques