Proposal: All Contributors to have a signed Apache ICLA

Proposal: All Contributors to have a signed Apache ICLA – Hi All I'd like to suggest that we implement a policy that all project contributors of ideas, code and documentation (so this includes people u...
Hi All As no-one has come out against this proposal - I will interpret this as a lazy consensus from the community. (Meaning you are pretty muc...
Hi Everyone Any contributor that doesn't have an ICLA filed with the ASF will have received an email from me requesting you to file one. Please...
I'm agree with this proposal. The problem will be informe historical contributor. Nicolas Le 25/11/2014 11:23, Sharan-F a écrit : > H...
Re: Proposal: All Contributors to have a signed Apache ICLA – Hi Sharan, I think this is a good point, thank you for having raised it. I have just signed and sent my iCLA to the Apache secretary. ...
It also reminds contributors to verify that they do not have any terms in your employment agreement that gives the employer the rights to any ...
Re: Proposal: All Contributors to have a signed Apache ICLA – Hi all, In general that is a good idea. Contributing has implications, not only for contributors, but also every one else (including the ASF i...
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html also discusses the need to look at Corporate CLAs to cover the case where employees have IP ...