Operating a single OFBiz with multiple companies.

Operating a single OFBiz with multiple companies.

Rong Nguyen
Hi Hans, Adrian

We are in the same case as Hans's case:  Operating a single OFBiz with
multiple companies
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ofbiz-user/201305.mbox/%3C519DC951.2030703@...%3E>

Did you solve this issue, Hans?
Please provide your solutions.

------
Olbius Viet Nam Team
Rong Nguyen

Olbius JSC
Deliver highest business value
http://www.olbius.com/

Re: Operating a single OFBiz with multiple companies.

hans_bakker
Not solved this problem, yet, but will sure in the future....

Wai

Are we talking about multitenant?
Wai

Re: Operating a single OFBiz with multiple companies.

Rong Nguyen
Hi Wai,

Multitenant and multiorg are different.

*RONG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS FOUNDER**Email:* [hidden email] | *Mobile:* (+84) 902
2468 45

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *Room 2508, M3-M4 building, No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi
City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 1:35 AM, Wai <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are we talking about multitenant?
> Wai

Rong Nguyen

Olbius JSC
Deliver highest business value
http://www.olbius.com/

Re: Operating a single OFBiz with multiple companies.

Ashish Vijaywargiya-5
Please refer jira issue OFBIZ-5898 and commit notification r1643510. We
have also shared one document as well that provides the additional details
for the implementation. Here is the link of that document -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/9oT0Ag

If you guys need any help please let us know, we will try our best to help
you out.
Thanks!

Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya