[OFBiz] Users - multiple tax authorities in same Geo

[OFBiz] Users - multiple tax authorities in same Geo

cjhowe
Wouldn't you have this issue if you operated in
multiple states?  Or are you saying divying up only
the sales tax for a single transaction?

===================
Hi.  Working on some sales tax liability/expense
stuff.  Just wanted to
check:

Does anybody have business requirements where sales or
use or VAT taxes
are payable to multiple authorities in the same Geo?
(ie, Do you have
special products that have separate sales and use tax
authorities, or do
you have to pay different levels of local
governments?)

If so, please say so NOW.  Otherwise, we'll set it so
that each Geo can
only have one tax authority.

(Note: in California, state, county, and city
governments all have
different sales taxes, but the taxes are paid to one
state tax
authority, the Franchise Tax Board.  So, in this case,
there is only one
payable authority per Geo of CA.  I'm asking about
cases where you
actually have to send separate checks to different agencies.)

Re: [OFBiz] Users - multiple tax authorities in same Geo

Si Chen
Each Geo (State) would have its own tax authority and gl account.  So
that should work fine if there are multiple states.