[OFBiz] Users - chart of accounts browsing fixed

[OFBiz] Users - chart of accounts browsing fixed

Si Chen
Ian,

In case you missed it, the problem with browsing chart of accounts has
been fixed.  Thanks for reporting it.

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - chart of accounts browsing fixed

Ian Gilbert
Thanks Si,  I hope to look at this soon (along with the rest of the
system).  I'm just saving up the bug tracker comments so that I can test
each one.  I've noticed that they make good process maps (sometimes).

Thanks again

Best wishes

Ian